Slow Feeds 4 is available on the app store now! It features an updated design, optimized for iOS 7 and some awesome new features:
- Background fetch: Slow Feeds will periodically sync your feeds in the background. If you launch Slow Feeds, any new articles will already be there.
- Feed management: Slow Feeds lets you subscribe to new feeds (finally!), either by entering exact feeds or just website URLs. Of course, now you can also remove subscriptions.
- Manual categorization: Slow Feeds 4 categorizes feeds into Slow and High Volume all by itself like before, but now also gives you the possibility to manually change the categorization per feed, if you like.
- x-callback-url support: The new ‘subscribe’ functionality is accessible from outside Slow Feeds by means of an URL scheme action, which supports x-callback-url attributes
- Freemium: Slow Feeds is now free, with a limited feature set. A one-time in-app purchase unlocks the full version.
- Zen Version: If you need Slow Feeds really only to read, well, slow feeds, you might want to check out the new zen version setting, which reduces Slow Feeds to its essence and removes everything else.
If you already have an older version of Slow Feeds, update now! You will be automatically upgraded to the full version. For everyone else: Now is the perfect time to try Slow Feeds.